This site uses Google Analytics for tracking site performance.
Here at emotive, we strongly believe in supporting our team members to be happy, healthy and productive at work through a combination of health and well-being initiatives.
Our Wellness Warriors – a collection of colleagues from across the agency – help keep our wellness programme and benefits on track. Their work helps to support the vibrant and positive culture of emotive, embodied through our values of agility, imagination, collaboration, integrity and empowerment.
In addition to social activities and gifts for emotive employees, our Wellness Warriors also help improve the company’s understanding of health and well-being by organising educational activities throughout the year.
In 2021, our wellness activities have included:
• Group yoga and stretch sessions with our very own Charlotte Couldwell (Associate Director for PR & Advocacy). Charlotte is a qualified yoga instructor and has been practising for over 15 years. Charlotte’s sessions have helped keep our minds and bodies balanced whilst working from home.
• In February, we celebrated self-love on Valentine’s Day with an Amazon gift voucher for every employee.
• April was Stress Awareness Month. The Wellness Warriors ran a 30-Day Challenge to regain ‘connectivity, certainty and control’. A daily activity calendar was created, and for each task completed, £1 was donated to the mental health charity MIND.
• During Mental Health Awareness Week in May, we showed our appreciation for the team by delivering wellness boxes to everyone; these contained self-care items and healthy snacks.
• We extended the August bank holiday weekend by giving everyone an extra day’s holiday, which we named ‘Freeday Friday’. Plus, we all benefited from some extra spending money to do something fun with.
Sam Bedford, HR Director, says,
We are lucky to have such an outstanding team here at emotive. Our colleagues are at the heart of our success, and we will continue to support their health and happiness through our ongoing wellness programme.”
emotive is an award-winning, global healthcare communications agency. We inspire change that has a positive impact on people’s health through our medical, scientific, brand, patient, PR and advocacy services. If you would like to find out more about joining emotive, please contact email@example.com. For more information on our services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
emotive is part of